Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Spicy Lemon Chicken

Chicken is my favorite and I like all kinds of chicken recipe. Today, to avoid making an elaborate meal, I just took few chicken pieces of my freezer and made this spicy treat for myself. This can be a very good appetizer, easy to make and a delight to taste buds.

Ingredients
1. Chicken Pieces [8-10]
2. Lemon Juice [2 tbs]
3. Cayenne Pepper (Red Chilly) [1 tsp]
4. Seasoning Salt [1 tsp]
5. Garlic [6-8 cloves]
6. Parsley [1 tsp]
7. Butter/Oil [1 tsp]

Method
1. Mix the chicken pieces with the ingredients from 2 to 6
2. Put the chicken in a greased baking pan and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 350F.
3. Remove from the oven, baste the chicken with some more butter and turn the pieces. Put in the oven for another 5 minutes
Serve hot with some onion rings and sauce.

No comments: